Our flexible, managed IT agreements give you access to our helpdesk technicians who are only ever a phone call or a click away.
Our team are focused on ticket resolution and employ industry renowned software to monitor, measure and react to inbound tickets.
Cicom customers can call our 1300 324 266 number or place tickets simply by using a desktop app. Logging your problem with Cicom is easy and our proactive technicians make ticket resolution our number one priority.
We look to understand your business better by listening carefully to your needs, comprehending your business workflow then responding with well-devised strategies for deployment.
We’re passionate about our benchmark IT support services and valued reputation for delivering secured Business Continuity to progressive organisations in the Northern Rivers.
What are the benefits of I.T. Helpdesk Support?
Helpdesk technicians are there to help your business fix problems and guide your employees through the issues that arise in a day-to-day business I.T. environment.
Here are some of the key advantages of subscribing to helpdesk IT support:
- It’s far more cost effective than employing in-house I.T. staff.
- Provides timely response to problems.
- Minimises lost productivity time due to I.T. issues.
- Provides easy access to a team of experienced IT industry insiders to assist your business.
- Improves technology standards.
- Boosts business efficiencies.
What does an IT Support technician help with?
Quality I.T. support technicians and advisers typically help with a vast range of issues to get you back to business such as:
- Operating system management and updates.
- Microsoft Office 365 configuration.
- Staff onboarding.
- Email configuration and filtering.
- Security services and Antivirus deployment.
- Network and connectivity resolution.
- Intermediary between 3rd party vendors.
- Backup and file services.
- VOIP and communications platforms.
- Advice on solutions and best practices.
- Hardware diagnosis and replacement.
- And more.
Cicom can visit your business on-site at your location and set up the infrastructure to remotely manage all of your businesses IT systems.
We service the greater Northern Rivers region including: