Cloud backup solutions are among the safest forms of backup available for your business.
Cloud backups are a copy of your on premesis files and business data which is being sent to an off-site location for storage and backup.
This redundancy is very important if a disaster was to occur such as you have an equipment failure, a data corruption or a cyber security attack at your business.
Online Data Backup Solutions For Small Business
Protect your files and secure your business by backing up your data.
Cicom Cloud Backup Features & Benefits
Our cloud backup service is accessible from any location, allowing our technicians to monitor and configure backup services from anywhere.
Our backup service is protected by separating itself from your network via the cloud. With inbuilt tools to prevent against ransomware, you can get on with business and stop worrying about your data.
We use enterprise-grade encryption to secure your data before it leaves the server, and it stays encrypted while being stored. Your backup data is stored in Australian data centres.
Reliable Data Recovery
Our backup system checks itself for completed backups and alerts us of any issues. It even boots a virtual copy of backups and emails a screenshot so you can rest easy that your backup is useable.
Easy Data Restoration
Choose to restore an entire system, specific files and folders from a given time period or restore a computer or server to different hardware entirely.
Backup data for your cloud services
Back up your Teams, SharePoint, email and Google Drive data. Data stored in these cloud environments is vital to your business. Cicom can help create an independent backup of these critical services.
We have backup options that allow you to quickly boot your latest backup on supplied hardware so you can keep your critical business infrastructure running while we work through your full recovery solution.
Online backup for business
Simply put, Cloud back up is an online back up of your business data which you can access at any time, from any device.
Why else should a business use a cloud backup solution?
There are many reasons that serious businesses rely on a backup solution including:
- Off-site backup secures your data away from your office or business location. In the event of flood, fire or theft you have a copy of your critical data that is not stored at the point of impact.
- Allows for quick access to your backup files if something is accidently deleted or corrupted.
- Flexibility in backup size and targets.
- Reliable recovery of the data you require.
- Preventing downtime and keeping your the running.
- Automated reporting.
- Save money on capital expenses and hiing extra staff to try and replicate your own backup solution.
- Scalable backup options which can easily adapt as your business grows or changes.
How does cloud backup work?
Cloud backup works best when coupled with both on-site and off-site copies of your backup data. A typical cloud backup for business service works by:
- Identifying the computer or server you wish to backup.
- Installing the physical backup device in your premises and connecting it to your network. This device will take a local backup of your selected computer or server.
- Configuring the device and setting times for the backup.
- Copying the data from the backup device to a cloud storage service held in a data centre.
- Receiving verification that all the above has happened – every day.
Once the setup is complete, your cloud backup system is ready to start protecting your business.
Once the cloud configuration is completed, you can sit back and relax in the knowledge your business data is protected day after day.
Contact us to get started
If you are ready to take control of your business backup needs simply:
- Call Cicom on 1300 324 266 for a free backup assessment.
- Review your backup quotation.
- When you are ready. Send through your confirmation to proceed.
- Cicom will do the rest.
Enquire today about data backup solutions that are better for business.