25/02/2022 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are a progressive Managed Services Provider in the NSW Northern Rivers area covering from Grafton to the QLD border. Our Business has been established for 18 years and we now have an opportunity for an IT Support Officer to join our team based in Casino. We provide IT services and solutions to businesses onsite and remotely, via Managed Services, including cloud and on premise.
About the role
As our I.T. Support Officer, you will be responsible for taking support calls, creating tickets, and providing high quality, responsive, courteous, and timely support to clients.
- You will be working in a fast-paced MSP environment
- Assisting with project work
- Creating tickets and escalating calls to senior technicians and management
- Working on level 1 & 2 support tickets using leading PSA and RMM tool
- You will also be responsible for the ticket life cycle from start to completion
- A current driver’s license will be required for onsite access
- Install and maintain computers, peripherals, video-conferencing, network equipment, VOIP phone systems, and software as required.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in support
- Experience providing 1st and 2nd level IT support in a Microsoft environment
- Understanding of networking
- Experience installing and trouble-shooting PCs and peripherals
- Independent problem solving and resolution skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service
- Strong customer service focus
- Follow up on work performed and monitor customer satisfaction
- Keep clients informed of work progress
- Use confident reasoning to explain IT outcomes
- Build long lasting relationship with our clients.
- Communication and liaison skills
- Document and communicate solutions to the rest of the information technology team
- Develop simple instructions for use by clients
- Convey technical information to non-technical clients
- Take ownership or tasks and work both autonomously & inclusively
- Provide accurate and clear communication.
- Organisational Skills
- Be punctual for work and appointments
- Managed tasks on a priority basis
- Schedule tasks
- Keep organised under high workloads.
- This is a full-time job with a regular work week
- Some weekend or out of hours project work may be required
- The Cicom® office is located in Casino, NSW and services Northern Rivers locations including Ballina, Lismore, Casino, Kyogle, Murwillumbah and surrounding areas.